The Tennyson Inlet Boat Club was formed in 1958 and now boasts nearly 200 members plus their families.
The Club owns and maintains launching ramps, swimming platforms and jetties in Duncan Bay and Penzance Bay.
The Executive Committee is active in: fisheries, all aspects of boating and the social events of the Club.
The following events are organized by the club for its members, friends and families:
- January 2nd Annual Picnic Day at Penzance Bay. This is a family oriented sports day with waterslide, running races, water sports, chocolate wheel, raffles and other fun activities.
- Easter weekend Annual fishing competition with weigh-in and prizes. This is held at Duncan Bay on the Reserve at 4pm.
- 2017 on Easter Saturday 15th April.
- Other activities are organized from time to time.
- In 2012, 2013, and 2016 the club visited Maud Island.
There are three or four newsletters sent to members annually informing them of up and coming events. Advertising space is available for members for a small fee to assist with publishing costs.
For Membership Form click here. Please print and forward to: Treasurer, Tennyson Inlet Boat Club, P.O. Box 39 Rai Valley
The Annual subscription for 2017 is $60.00 per family.